Norpon is an MMO game, developed and published by Mythical Alterno with a turn-based strategic battle system, where players can tame and train creatures, build structures, conquer challenges and discover new areas, all in a mysterious vast multiplayer open world. The game released on 25th February, 2019 and is currently only available in english and only for PC on Steam.
- A turn-based strategic battle system with different base stats for each Norpon.
- Defeat wild Norpons, Travelers, Drifters, and Raids.
- Level up your Norpons.
- Teach your Norpons new moves using different resources that they like.
- Craft Taming Stones to tame wild Norpons.
- Craft Mutagens to improve your Norpon's ability.
- Earn Helmets to boost your Norpons stats
- Hunt for rare variations of Norpons (like glowing ones with boosted stats) or keep taming until you get the best stats one.
- Over 40 Norpons and more will be added constantly!
- Explore a vast open world filled with beautiful biomes, towns, unique Norpons, and secrets to uncover.
- Harvest resources using your Norpons.
- Search for plant seeds around the world, different seeds can be found in different biomes.
- Want to walk? Want to fly? Want to roll? Just transform into your Norpons for different traveling methods.
- Many rare Norpons that you can look for.
- An advanced building system that allows you to claim land and build structures and workbenches to help you on your adventure, or just to look cool!
- Build farms for different plants and use them to make your Norpons stronger.
- Play the game alone, with friends, or join the community!
- Each server can host more than 100 players at once.
- Create or join teams and earn points for your team.
- Build Shops and sell items or Norpons in them, or find other players Shops and buy from them!
PVP and tournaments coming soon during Early Access!
||Early Access allows us to involve the community in our game in the best way - the development stage.
Each player that plays the game gets to have their input, which will ultimately result in a better final product.
The game is based around the community, so we want to ensure we have the best interaction with it, even post Early Access.
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?[edit | edit source]
||We are not very sure yet, but we hope for it to be out of Early Access at the end of 2019. No promises thought.
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?[edit | edit source]
||The game will be better balanced, and have more content and features.
What is the current state of the Early Access version?[edit | edit source]
||Everything advertised is what's in the game. All the core systems are in, and enough content for players to enjoy.
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?[edit | edit source]
||We might increase the price when we leave Early Access.
||We'll be taking feedback from players across multiple social platforms, and we hope to implement a lot of community requested changes and features.